Now is the best time to sell gold with gold prices at an all time high.
Why choose Futer Bros. Jewelers to buy your gold?
- We have been a trusted business in the York community since 1932.
- We have a gold buying license.
- We will do honest weighing and testing of the metals in front of you.
- We will return all of your stones to you.
- We have no hidden fees.
- We will write you a check on the spot.
What we buy
- We buy all gold, silver, and platinum metals.
- We buy dental gold.
- We buy necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, broken chains, ½ pair of earrings, empty mountings, watches, etc…
How much we pay
- All payments are calculated in pennyweights (dwt), which is the standard measurement in precious metals.
- Your payment is based on the market price for gold, which fluctuates daily, the gold content and weight.
There should be a karat stamp somewhere on the piece of jewelry, although not required by law in the United States.
- 18k or 750
- 14k or 585
- 10k or 416
- sterl or 925
- plat or 950PT
If there is no stamp, we have a metal tester that tests up to 24k as well as platinum. We also can test with acid.
The following are not accepted for refining:
- 1/10 GF is gold filled
- vermeil is gold plate on top of sterling
We want you to feel satisfied and confident in selling your gold scrap to Futer Bros.